ergoPouch Cocoon Swaddle Bags are suitable from birth and are designed to be both easy and safe to use, while also being comforting for baby. This zip-up swaddle is TOG rated for warmth to keep a baby snug and securely swaddled without the need for complicated wrapping from day one. Being TOG-rated means that the 1 TOG can be used on its own from room temperatures between 20°C and 23°C (68°F and 73.4°F) with no blankets in the bassinet or crib to make this a safe sleep option for a newborn or baby. Perfect for the Spring & Autumn!
The Cocoon Swaddle bag is made with organic cotton, with a of touch elastane. This means it's firm enough to restrict startle reflex whilst still allowing stretch and movement for healthy growth. The stretch also allows for full chest expansion when breathing, added comfort, and for a baby to move its hands into a self-settling position inside the swaddle.
The handy arm snaps transition the Cocoon Swaddle Bag from an arms-in swaddle to arms-out sleeping bag when baby is showing signs of rolling. The bell shaped design is approved by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute as being hip-healthy, and promotes proper joint development in the hips and shoulders joints. Finally, the two-way zipper makes for quick and easy nappy changes during sleep with minimal disruptions.
- Recommended Room Temperature: 20°C to 23°C (68°F to 73.4°F)
- 1 TOG is perfect for Spring & Autumn temperatures
- 2-in-1 transitional system with arm snaps
- Two-way zipper allows for quick and easy diaper changes, making sure baby stays comfortable all through the night
- Bell-shaped bottom is hip friendly
- Made with soft, super stretchy material
- Made and filled with organic cotton
- Zip enclosure protects child's delicate skin
- Body: 55% Organic Cotton, 40% Bamboo Viscose, 5% Elastane
- Lining: 55% Organic Cotton, 40% Bamboo Viscose, 5% Elastane
- Care Instructions: Machine wash gentle cold cycle. Tumble dry low. Moderately hot iron and dry-cleanable. Do not use bleach-based stain removers on this garment.