Whether building snowmen or riding sleds, this classic SOREL waterproof boot offers the warmth, durability and comfort of a winter pac boot in a versatile, low-profile design.
Best For: Heavy Snow
- UPPER: Waterproof PU backed synthetic textile with PU coated leather overlays. Seam sealed waterproof construction.
- INSULATION: Removable 9mm washable recycled felt innerboot with Sherpa Pile snow cuff.
- MIDSOLE: 2.5 mm bonded felt frost plug.
- OUTSOLE: Handcrafted vulcanized rubber with herringbone outsole.
- SOREL rated: -40° Fahrenheit / -40° Celsius
- Shaft Height: 6 1/7 in.
- Heel Height: 6/7 in.
- Platform Height: 1/2 in.
- Weight: 18 oz / 510 g.
- Measurements based on size 1.