||Out of stock
Spooner Board Freestyle 24″
- An effective tool for learning skateboarding, surfing, snowboarding
- Improves core strength & stability, balance, coordination and gross-motor skills
- A cinch to maneuver – stand, sit rock, spin, slide, tilt, flip, wobble!
- Use Spooner anywhere – inside or outside
- Indestructible, high quality construction- guaranteed lifetime fun
- Unbreakable, non-marring 3/8″ polyethylene in brilliant color options
- Raised edges and gripping surface, no slip
- Appeals to a wide range of ages
- Made in the USA
What’s the difference between the Freestyle and the Pro?
For kids under 4ft tall the freestyle can be easier to manage and maneuver. The pro is a little longer allowing taller riders to have a wider, more comfortable stance. There is no weight limit on either board.