Want a fun kit for Harry Potter™ fans and kids aged 8 and up? Give them this LEGO® DOTS Hogwarts™ Accessories Pack (41808) kit and let them show off their passion! The set features 4 different DOTS canvases, including a double-row bracelet, stitch-on patch, rectangular bag tag, Harry Potter lightning bolt scar bag tag, key chain and a key. The included tiles come in different shapes and colors and feature charms, charm holders and 10 random decorated tiles (out of 16 possible designs). Kids cancreate endless designs to show off their love for Harry Potter or their favorite Hogwarts House and really express themselves.
Multipack of design fun
DOTS sets introduce kids to the joy of LEGO play as they make and decorate the different sets. Anything goes with this mix of useful and wearable items and loads of creativity-inspiring, colored tiles because the magic and control lie in a child’s imagination. DOTS sets are packed with possibilities and make a fun unexpected treat for creative kids.
- Decorate, use, repeat – Thrill any kid or Harry Potter™ fan with this LEGO® DOTS Hogwarts™ Accessories Pack (41808) DIY set. The creative fun starts when they open the package
- Endless possibilities – Stretch kids’ creative skills with 4 colorful DOTS canvases, tiles in a range of inspiring colors, charms and charm holders, plus 10 random deco tiles
- Kick-start creativity – This set sparks kids’ imaginations. Kids can combine this set with any of the other LEGO® DOTS Harry Potter™-themed kits (41809, 41811 – sold separately) for more design fun
- Creative journey for ages 8+ – The mix of wearables, colorful tiles and 10 out of a possible 16 decorated tiles make this a fun gift with lots of play value for any kid who loves crafts
- Wearable fun – The bracelet measures over 7.5 in. (20 cm) long, so there’s plenty of space on this and the other 3 items for kids to unleash their creativity
- Fast decoration – Inspiration in the package makes decorating and redecorating the wearables a snap, so kids can show off their love for Harry Potter™
- Design confidence and freedom – This LEGO® DOTS kit represents open creativity. The wearables offer endless chances to build children’s ingenuity and confidence through fun
- Unlimited play and self-expression – LEGO® DOTS sets let kids experience the joy of LEGO play through creating and personalizing their own jewelry, wearables or room decor items
- Uncompromising quality – Ever since 1958, LEGO® components have met stringent industry standards to ensure they connect consistently
- Safety first – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure this LEGO DOTS set meets rigorous global safety standards