Homeschooling? Need a fun, interactive science or art project for the kids to do? Look no further than this creative and useful kit that your children will be more than excited to participate in!
Lock in the moisture and keep your lips smooth with this all-natural DIY Lip Balm Kit! Learn how to make your own lip balm from scratch using organic safflower oil, organic shea butter, and organic beeswax! Customize your lip balms with fragrances like boysenberry and bubblegum! We provide everything you need in this kit to make 6 lip balms, including sticker labels you can customize for you and your friends.
* We are trying to move away from plastics. Our kits no longer include a plastic tray or window, and instead include a reusable cotton cloth bag, compostable cardboard insert, a gift card with instructions, and a furoshiki wrapping cloth! Help us make the world a better place.
- Organic Shea Butter
- Organic Beeswax
- Organic Safflower Oil
- Boysenberry & Bubblegum Fragrances
- Measuring Cup
- Wooden Spatula
- 6 Empty Lip Balm Tubes
- 6 Lip Balm Labels
- Reusable 100% Cotton Drawstring Bag
- Reusable Furoshiki Wrapping Cloth
- Gift Card
- Easy-to-Follow Step-by-Step Instructions
- Free Magazine
About our Products: All of our ingredients are sourced from North America and all our products are made in Canada. Our products are safe and all-natural, just as Mother Nature intended. No parabens, no sulfates, no synthetic fragrances, no synthetic dyes, no petrochemicals! You want the best for your children, and so do we! Our kits are not tested on animals! All of our product formulations were created in our home and tested on our family members first, so you know they're made with love and with the highest quality ingredients.
PROUDLY MADE IN CANADA