Lightweight, three-wheel balance bike to improve balance and coordination.
Get ready for exciting new adventures with the beautifully designed three-wheel My First Balance Bike. Its lightweight frame weighs just 1.6kg making it easy to ride. And it’s also ideal for helping kids develop a sense of balance and improving their motor skills. It makes riding a bike easy to learn and easy to teach.
Find a safe, spacious area in your garden or local park and encourage your kid to follow you on their bike as you lead them around various obstacles to build their strength and confidence.
- THREE-WHEELING FUN: While they’re having fun riding about they’ll also be gaining confidence and a sense of direction.
- DON’T SLIP UP: The handlebar is non-slip and has chunky ends to make it easy for little hands to grip.
- GROWS AS THEY DO: As your little one grows you can adjust the comfortable saddle so they can always find the best sitting position.
- STEER SAFE: The bike comes with a safety feature that prevents over-steering by limiting the steering to 60 degrees.
- SIMPLE TO ASSEMBLE: Requires no tools, so your little one will be learning to ride in no time at all.
- Adjustable saddle means your little one will stay comfy as they grow.
- Slide-proof tyres are quiet and don’t scratch floors.
Product number: E0104
Age Group: From 18 months
Number of Parts: 1
Size: 58 x 40 x 30 cm
Weight: 2 kg