Mold, paint, and display a detailed glow-in-the-dark skeleton while learning all about the science of bones!
Following the detailed instructions, kids have a blast creating each of the skeleton parts out of plaster. Use the grey paint to add some realistic shade to the bones and then finish them off with the special glow paint.
Once everything's dried, attach the magnets to each of the bones, attach the large activity sheet to your refrigerator, and then learn about the skeleton by labeling and placing each skeleton piece onto the sheet.
It's a thrilling, hands-on learning experience! - Not to mention it's also an awesome display for your room or even your locker at school.
And the learning excitement still isn't over yet - Kids can place the included X-Ray sheets over their bodies to make it look like they're actually looking at their insides!
Brighten your child's mind with the spoooooky scientific fun of the 4M Glow Human Skeleton.
4M Glow Human Skeleton
- Human skeleton molding kit with glow-in-the-dark paint, magnets for displaying
- Encourages visual-spatial skills, scientific learning and exploration
- Learn about the human bone structure while molding and painting a magnetic skeleton
- Place skeleton magnets over activity sheet, write into blank spaces to label each section
- Use the special films to reveal "X-Rays" of yourself and friends - Looks like real X-Rays!
- Includes 2 skeleton molding trays, 3 X-Ray films, skeleton wall chart, 2 bags of fine plaster powder, paint brush, glow paint and grey paint, self-adhesive shaped magnets
- Detailed instructions included - Features 14 fun facts about skeletons
- Required from home: an old mixing bowl, an old spoon, some water, old towel or cloth, pair of scissors
- High quality materials for exceptional learning experience