Build your own robotic spider!
Following the detailed instructions, kids get to learn about electricity and motors as they carefully fit and screw each part perfectly into place.
Once it's finished, attach the string to a wall, attach the spider to the string, and then switch it on - The spider actually scurries up and down the string all on its own!
Kids get an easy head start on real robotics with the Kidz Robotix Spider Robot.
Kidz Robotix Spider Robot
- Construction kit for building a spider robot that scurries up and down a string
- Encourages fine motor skills, spatial reasoning, logic, problem solving
- A powerful S.T.E.A.M. learning experience - Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Math
- Step-by-step instructions make building fun and frustration-free
- Includes 22 mechanical parts to put together
- Detailed instructions included
- Requires small Philips head screwdriver - Not included
- Requires 2 AAA batteries - Not included
- Measures 6.75 inches long
- High quality materials - Lasting durability, exceptional robotics experience